Rights and Responsibilities Contract
As a member of the Studio 26 community of trainers/practitioners, I have a right to:
- a neutral space
- accessible equipment
- a fair and clear rental policy
- an encouraging and professional atmosphere
- a cell phone free environment
My responsibilities to maintain the integrity of this space are:
- to return equipment to its proper location and replace it in a neutral setting
- to only use equipment and methods in which I am certified
- to be generous when sharing space and equipment with fellow practitioners
- to respect scheduling needs by entering and exiting the training space and practitioner rooms on time
- to respect the policies of the front desk, pay promptly, and notify the desk of cancellations as soon as possible in consideration of others
- to keep a positive tone with clients
- to be responsible for the safety and behavior of my client while they are present in the studio
- to approach my client's body with respect
- to notify the desk if anything is found broken, worn, or needing replacement so they can fix or replace it as soon as possible
- to wear appropriate studio and fitness attire while conducting sessions
- to practice only in the scope of the work I am certified in
- Practitioner rooms: $30/hour
- Personal Training: $30/hour
- Pilates: $30/hour
- Duet Sessions: $45/hour
If a booking made for a training floor session needs to be cancelled, please supply at least 24 hours notice or it will be charged. If a booking made for a practitioner room session needs to be cancelled, please supply at least 48 hours notice or it will be charged.
Any fees incurred as a result of bounced checks will be paid by the trainer or practitioner.
Sessions can be rescheduled during the same business day, space permitting.
Studio 26 Client Referrals
S26 rate = $35/hour for the first 40 sessions with you (on training floor), or the first 20 sessions (in practitioner rooms), then the rate shifts to the regular $30 rate.
We encourage you to trade with fellow trainers/practitioners during off-peak hours, 11am & 4pm. Trades must be scheduled in advance, space permitting. Any service (especially if in a practitioner room) can be revoked by a paid session. There will be the option should a trade get revoked for it to be rescheduled.
Allowed during off-peak hours (between 11am & 4pm), space permitting at a rate of $45 per hour.
Allowed during off-peak hours, 11a-4p, space permitting; please be mindful of paid sessions and keep access to all equipment open for trainers working with clients.
Refer a trainer/practitioner to Studio 26, we offer a $120 credit to your account after they book their first five (5) one hour sessions
For any week in which you book 11 or more sessions, we will reimburse your account 10% of what you paid for that week's sessions.